1 cup (dry) organic oatmeal
2/3 cup raw shredded unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup raw nut butter
1/2 cup ground flax seeds
1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
1/4 cup unsweetened raw cocao powder
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon bee pollen
Melted coconut oil as needed
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. You can use any kind of nut butter. Add less honey and more nut butter and coconut to make less sweet. Add melted coconut oil as needed to get the mixture to stick together. Should not be too sticky.
Chill for 20-30 minutes.
Remove the mixture from the refrigerator.
Scoop and roll into balls. Place balls back in refrigerator to keep chilled.
Makes 15-25 balls depending on size.
Serving = 2 balls
- Increases energy (pollen, chia, flax)
- High in fiber (flax, chia, coconut, oatmeal)
- Antioxidant rich (flax)
- Immunity boosting (pollen, flax)
- Contains omega-3’s (flax, chia)
- High in protein (chia, pollen, nut butter)
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and amino acids: B-complex and folic acid (pollen, cocao)
- Aids in digestion (pollen, chia, flax, oatmeal)